Sunday, November 16, 2014

small scale model

Sorry for the bad quality photos but,



This is a small scale display of dreams and their connecting tags. I have displayed all of the connections made for the first 7 days of dream logging. There are a few things I figured out while making this that I can improve on the next model. The height of the beam represents the number of days it is. The shortest beams are single digit days such as days 1-9 while the high beams represent the later days such as Days 20 and 30. Each string shows the links made by tags. For example, day 7 has 6 tags, and one of those tags goes to day 9 which has 3 tags, and so on. I plan to organize their placements in order by week. (the small scales are in order by days) I also plan to make each string color coded. Each two to three connections will share a string color. For example, blue could represent the connection of the tag "faceless" which appears 3 times in my notes within the first 7 days. Faceless is not shown here because I had intended to create a Key, but it would be tough with all of them being the same color thread. 

I apologize for the confusion of my description, I'm sure I can explain it better in person. 

No comments:

Post a Comment