Hey Monique. I had an idea for your project. You don't have to do it but I thought Id just put it out there. What if you did a "hit list" type of collage, but instead of having people be the target, making banks the target by those who have robbed one. Old news papers pinned on the wall. The bank photos (old looking) with floor layouts and a plan. Or just a track record using just news papers of the banks that were robbed by one man in multiple areas. It could be scanned in and created on adobe or it could be scanned in and given the old affect after printed and pinned on a board.
Hey Monique. I had an idea for your project. You don't have to do it but I thought Id just put it out there. What if you did a "hit list" type of collage, but instead of having people be the target, making banks the target by those who have robbed one. Old news papers pinned on the wall. The bank photos (old looking) with floor layouts and a plan. Or just a track record using just news papers of the banks that were robbed by one man in multiple areas. It could be scanned in and created on adobe or it could be scanned in and given the old affect after printed and pinned on a board.
ReplyDelete