Please provide updated thesis statements, via e-mail (inline or attachment). I will enter these on your respective pages.
Bring these statements, and supporting/related materials, to Seminar on Wednesday (3 September). As a general rule, you are expected to post work-in-progress, or items you would like us to consider in context of your work, at a minimum once a week. Also, you are encouraged to provide thoughtful comments to others' posts.
I have been collecting (my) thoughts, as well as materials and references, pertaining to your different projects now getting under way.
Sara Hendren will be visiting artist on Wednesday 29 October. Her blog abler. is an important window into — and aid to reflection on — "art, adaptive technologies and prosthetics, [and] the future of human bodies in the built environment," as well as on design education.
Not required, but I'll do anything I can to encourage your going: "Hey!", being a program of new dances by Daniel McCusker at the Center for Arts at the Armory (Somerville), Thursday, Friday and Saturday evening, 8:00pm.
No comments:
Post a Comment