Sunday, September 21, 2014

Dream Journal

So I have started a dream journal. It has only been three nights so far, however, I have noticed that I wake up a lot which alters a persons dream. This causes me to have multiple dreams a night, some of which I remember. I am noticing that I have had some of these dreams before and they are repeating
themselves. When writing in this journal, I include the following information.

-date
-Last thoughts before sleep
-current mood
-the dream
-wake up mood

Though this is not exactly indexing, marking the information could be. While working on this I have other side projects I am working on and will soon post that information as well.

1 comment:

  1. maybe notation and indexing of dreams, and other "places" — even unrelated ones — could yield interesting relationships, "rhymes," correspondences.

    other things you might note : colors if any, day or night, share-able/unshare-able, etc.

    what are you reading about indexing, book/landmarking, even dream-marking, along side?

    ReplyDelete