printed out some drafts
So I can make more corrections
Avant-garde version is officially a maybe. This is only because of the time constraints not because I don't want to.
there will be
Two types of processes
personal process (where I choose the words)
impersonal process (a previously decided poem line has been copied to create 40 other poems. )
There are 4 groups of poems
2 groups have the personal process
2 groups have the impersonal process
Each group of poems will have one of each style of layout :
flow page style
Single page style
So all in all there will be 8 books
4 groups of poems>
2personal 2impersonal>
Each group having 1 flow style and 1 single style
if these books are ready for presentation in thesis show, you'll have plenty of time for a visually experimental version thereafter.
ReplyDeletealignment of language might follow, for example, the "lines." size of type might be a function, somehow, of length of lines. etc. consider using generative/procedural principles for what you term "avant-garde" version.